09 Nov 387: ONE PLACE WELL – A solocast with Mitch Matthews
I’ll shoot straight with you. In THIS episode… I dig into one of the most important epiphanies I’ve had in YEARS! If you’ve been feeling a little (or a lot) frazzled, stretched, stressed or easily offended… THIS episode is for YOU! If you’ve been finding it a little bit easier to move into “comparison mode” more lately… THIS episode is for YOU! If you’ve been feeling pressure to be EVERYTHING and to be EVERYWHERE… this episode is for you! So let’s get to it!
GET YOUR SCORE!
Have YOU ever thought about becoming a Life Coach, Success Coach or Business Coach… but you’ve wondered whether it would be a good fit for YOU?
Let’s get YOUR predictability of success score: www.mitchmatthews.com/cpsa
That’s right! Download the Coaching Predictability of Success Assessment to see if becoming a successful and profitable Coach is right for YOU!
Check out Mitch’s NEWEST PODCAST:
ENCOURAGING THE ENCOURAGERS
You can now check out Mitch’s new DAILY podcast called “ENCOURAGING THE ENCOURAGERS” anywhere you listen to podcasts.
It’s specifically designed for coaches, speakers and content creators and provides quick doses of inspiration, str
ategy AND… of course… encouragement!
Check out: www.encouragingtheencouragers.com!
Find it on Apple Podcasts: Click here
Find it on Spotify: Click here
Find it on Anchor: Click here
Find it on Google: Click here
RELATED DREAM THINK DO EPISODES:
Things are changing fast BUT don’t miss out! YOU have a role to play! Listen to THIS convo with Astronaut Dr. Shawna Pandya: mitchmatthews.com/382/
Let’s talk about another secret weapon: YOUR CREATIVITY! Listen to THIS convo with award-winning photographer Chase Jarvis: mitchmatthews.com/236
Let’s talk about getting MORE DONE in LESS TIME! Yup… let’s talk about TIME BLOCKING! mitchmatthews.com/257
MINUTE BY MINUTE:
- 00:00 Introduction to today’s episode, as Mitch Matthews shares a game changing epiphany!
- 02:00 Hear about Mitch’s epiphany found through prayer and how there is truth in it for everyone
- 04:00 How we can allow frustration to overtake our minds and build narratives in our head
- 09:00 The power of prayer and inviting God into a conversation
- 13:00 The “everything, everywhere fallacy” concept and do you get caught up in it?
- 17:00 Learning how to do one place well and what those places are
- 20:26 How can we lean into some specific things more intentionally?
- 21:33 Living a “one place well” life can shift your frustration to empathy and joy
- 25:39 Where and how can you apply this concept in your life?
- 28:36 Mitch shares how this concept has impacted his business and relationships
- 31:00 Mitch’s Minute! Here are two questions for you to process this week!
I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU:
How about YOU!? What stood out to you from this convo and the strategies and observations that Andy mentioned?
Plus… I’m curious. (Like always!) What part of the idea of the TRUE GEEK CULTURE that resonated with you? Whether you lead a software company, run a restaurant or teach in a classroom… we can ALL lean into the concepts of SCIENCE, OWNERSHIP, SPEED and OPENNESS more. But what specifically stood out to YOU!?
Lastly… PLEASE share this powerful episode with someone who YOU think would appreciate it and/or might be needing it… right now! They’ll thank you!
Know I’m rooting for you!