11 Jan 372: Antonio Neves – Surround Yourself with the RIGHT PEOPLE this year!
TONY (Antonio) Neves is back for a fun and powerful episode! Tony’s the founder of the Man Morning community, the author of international bestselling book Stop Living on Autopilot, a success coach to married professionals with kids… and oh… he’s one of the best freeegin’ keynote speakers in the world.
We’re talking about A LOT of important subjects to help you maximize this year. But most importantly… we’re digging into the “WHY” and the “HOW” of surrounding yourself with the RIGHT people… this year!
ENCOURAGING THE ENCOURAGERS:
Remember… you can now check out Mitch’s new podcast called “ENCOURAGING THE ENCOURAGERS” anywhere you listen to podcasts. It’s specifically designed for coaches, speakers and content creators and provides a DAILY dose of inspiration, strategy AND… of course… encouragement!
Find it on Apple Podcasts:
Find it on Spotify:
Find it on Anchor:
Find it on Google:
MORE ABOUT TONY NEVES:
Man Morning: https://www.manmorning.com
Stop Living on Autopilot: https://amzn.to/3W3n55b
Success Coach: https://theantonioneves.com/coaching-for-married-professionals-with-kids
RELATED DREAM THINK DO EPISODES:
3 Keys to Beating a Mid-Career Slump!: https://mitchmatthews.com/241
Don’t Rush The Mountain Top: www.mitchmatthews.com/077
It’s Not About Where You Start!: www.mitchmatthews.com/004
LET’S HEAR FROM YOU!
I don’t know about you but I loved this convo! Tony always brings the wisdom and the heart.
I’m curious. What’s something that stood out to you? What’s something that resonated?
More importantly… what’s something you’re going to try as a result?
I want to hear from YOU! Leave a comment and let’s hear from YOU!
And hey… keep bringing YOUR awesome!!!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 What’s inside today’s conversation
- 1:49 Welcome back, Tony Neves!
- 3:55 How Tony’s book is impacting the world
- 6:00 The books that leave a lasting legacy
- 6:40 How to set your year up for REAL success
- 11:10 The power of writing and journaling
- 14:01 Find a reason to make your dreams happen
- 16:07 A look into the Man Morning Movement
- 18:55 The results of community and connection
- 21:19 Tips for building a strong community
- 25:07 Ways to find communities to get involved with
- 30:15 Steps to breaking out of isolation
- 32:45 Mitch’s minute: Biggest takeaways and action steps