23 Jun Willie Morris | Building businesses, walking out faith
In this episode of the DREAM. THINK. DO. podcast, my guest Willie Morris shares his journey involving his faith and how he created an impact-driven company.
You move to NYC with a dream. You start to connect with people. Then BOOM! You find yourself pitching the idea to Gary Vaynerchuk. (And… as result… he chooses to invest in you!)
How does that happen?
Well… that’s exactly what I talk with today’s DREAM. THINK. DO. guest, Willie Morris, about. Because it’s the story behind his company called “Faithbox.”
In this episode, I talk with Willie about…
- Why he wanted to create an “impact-driven company”
- How Willie set himself up for meeting influential people like Gary V, and stayed authentic to who he is
- How Faithbox went from zero to 9,000 monthly subscribers in less than a year
- How to work through the growing pains of a quickly-changing company
- Why the key to good customer service is eliminating the need for customer service
- How to give customers what they need instead of what they think they want
Plus, we also dig into Willie’s own faith walk… and how that’s impacted why he started his company and how he runs it.
I think you’ll dig it.
Every Day Faith Devotional