17 Oct The ART and Science of Creating Extraordinary Workplaces! | An Interview with Ron Friedman
Ron Friedman, Ph.D. is the author of the new best selling book, “The Best Place to Work: The Art and Science of Creating an Extraordinary Workplace.” He’s also an award-winning social psychologist who specializes in human motivation.
In this episode of the DREAM. THINK. DO. podcast, let’s figure out how to create an Extraordinary Workplace.
So what if you were to uncover some simple but powerful strategies to help you to take your leadership to the next level?
This week I talk with Ron Friedman, Ph.D. about the psychology of engagement as well as the science and the art of creating extraordinary workplaces
It’s a fascinating conversation.
This week, we discuss:
- The key factors that lead people to be happy and successful
- Breaking the established rules on the carrot and the stick
- Why “employee of the month” strategies don’t work
- Ways to design (or change) your office design to promote productivity and connectedness
- How to avoid things like “Appearance Bias” in interviews
- His new book: The Best Place to Work: The Art and Science of Creating an Extraordinary Workplace
To get the first chapter of Ron Friedman’s new book, visit Bestplacetoworkbook.com and don’t forget to rate and subscribe to this podcast on iTunes.
[Tweet ““Having friends at work makes us better at our jobs.” – Ron Friedman”]
The Best Place to Work: The Art and Science of Creating an Extraordinary Workplace