17 Sep LORI ALLEN – SAY YES TO YOUR BEST!
TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta’s Lori Allen is our guest! Lori opened “Bridals by Lori” just two weeks after graduating from Columbia College in South Carolina. Four decades later, she is one of the world’s most sought-after bridal experts. And of course… she’s the central figure of TLC’s reality show Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta.
By the way… the show has been running for 11 seasons and it’s shown in more than 120 countries. Lori’s new book is called, “Say Yes to What’s Next: How to age with elegance and class while never losing your beauty and sass!” So we’re going to be talking about ALL of that!
- Lori’s Website: loriallen.com
- Lori’s Book: www.thomasnelson.com
- Lori’s Instagram: www.instagram.com/bridalgirl80
MORE ABOUT THE LORI ALLEN EPISODE:
As you’ll hear, Lori and I talk about her journeys as a bridal expert, a successful female entrepreneur, a breast cancer survivor as well as a mom… a wife… and as an awesome human being.
It’s packed with great stories and timeless wisdom that I think you’ll love.
By the way, Lori’s been featured on CNN, ABC’s Good Morning America, NBC’s Today, and the Wall Street Journal… to just name a few.
So I’m excited and honored to have her join us on DREAM THINK DO!
Plus, as you’ll hear… I asked questions that YOU wanted me to ask. So, be listening to see if I used one of YOUR questions. #letsdothis
EPISODE – MINUTE BY MINUTE:
- 0:02 What to expect today
- 4:17 Why this group and why now?
- 9:40 The catalyst to saying “yes, to what’s next!”
- 11:00 How the pandemic affected the message
- 12:00 Fighting back and being resilient
- 18:20 How Lori Allen and Monte met
- 21:00 Which bride left the greatest impact on Lori
- 22:35 How Lori takes the stress off of brides
- 26:40 How Lori stays healthy
- 29:40 Life is far from over!
- 30:12 Mitch’s biggest takeaways
I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
What’s something that stood out to you? What’s something that Lori said that’s going to stick with you? Leave a comment and let me know!
And hey… please share this episode! Your friends will thank you!