13 Oct Some Surprising Things I’ve Learned From 100 Episodes of DREAM THINK DO
Some Surprising Things I’ve Learned From 100 Episodes of DREAM THINK DO
In this episode of the DREAM. THINK. DO. podcast, let’s talk about the things I’ve learned from 100 episodes.
Can you believe it?
It’s the 100 Episodes of DREAM THINK DO!
In this episode, I look back on the lessons we’ve learned so far… and talk about some of the surprising truths (and funny stories) that have emerged.
I dig into:
- The myth of the “blind leap of faith”
- The specific type of fear that has impacted almost all of my guests… and a specific strategy for overcoming that fear
- The surprising and inspiring never-before-told story from one of my guests that could have gotten us into a heap of legal trouble
- How to know when to leave your job to pursue a dream
- Amazing parenting strategies from someone who almost blew up their house as a kid
- And a whole lot more…
I wish I could say something about every episode. All of my guests have left a lasting impression. From best-selling authors to celebrities to entrepreneurs and people doing really cool stuff… we’ve learned a lot from our guests in 100 episodes.
I hope you enjoy this review of some of my favorite moments as well as some of the most helpful, powerful (and funny) insights!
[Tweet ““I want to help launch a million dreams in my lifetime.” – Mitch Matthews”]
DREAM. THINK. DO. website
Mitch Matthews on LinkedIn
Episode 2: “Punch Worry in the Face.”
Episode 11: “Declarations to Claim Your Personal Power.”
Episode 21: “Turning a Boyhood Dream Into a Career of a Lifetime!”
Episode 64: “From the Court Room to Crime Novels.”
Episode 59: “Is this your LEAP Year?”
Episode 14: “Navigating Sharks & Ships.”
Episode 049: “One Wheelchair at a Time.”
Episode 81: “Will Your Big Idea Fly?”
Episode 10: “Pushing Through Fear to Land Your Dream Job.”
Episode 32: “Overcoming the Comparison Trap.”