09 Jun Scott Siepker | Cultivating Creativity, Finding Focus and Being Iowa Nice
In this episode of the DREAM. THINK. DO. podcast, our guest Scott Siepker will talk about how an unexpected success can either motivate you or keep you stuck.
It’s crazy… but sometimes success can make us perfectionists.
Have you ever experienced a time when you had some success but then… almost instantly… started to feel stuck?
Our guest on today’s episode, Scott Siepker, is the epitome of a DREAM. THINK. DO-er. Scott is an actor, writer, producer, and star of the viral video “Iowa Nice.”
(By the way, that “viral” video shot to over a million views… almost over night… and got him on MSN, CNN, ESPN, and even the BBC.)
I invited Scott to come on the show to talk about how unexpected success can either motivate you toward new goals or make you feel stuck.
Tune in for tons of insights on cultivating creativity amid pressure, building a team and community, putting your work out there—even when it’s not perfect, and striving toward your goals—even if you don’t always have it all figured out!
In this episode, you will…
- Hear Scott’s story of accidentally creating a wildly viral video!
- Understand why popularity doesn’t always correlate with quality
- Get Scott’s formula for measuring success
- Learn why it’s so important to surround yourself with talent and ask for help
- Hear why self-reliance is just as important as relying on your team
Ignite by Mitch Matthews
Iowa Nice YouTube Video