16 Jun How to Raise Your Kids to be Weird… In All the Right Ways
In this episode of the DREAM. THINK. DO. podcast, we’ll talk about How to Raise Your Kids to be Weird… In All the Right Ways and how to upgrade your parenting skills!
Think about it. Weird people change the world.
Sir Richard Branson… Steve Jobs… Margaret Thatcher… Elon Musk… the list goes on and on.
Growing up… most people labeled them as weird. But that “weirdness” helped them to think differently and eventually… make a HUGE impact.
But how do you cultivate that?
In honor of Fathers Day (here in the US), I’m diving into some specific ideas and strategies that you can use to inspire the right kind of weirdness in your kiddos… and in yourself!
In this episode, you will…
- Learn how letting your children go can really help them grow
- Hear how utilizing coaching tools can help improve your parenting!
- Get insights on why asking questions is more valuable than providing answers
- Understand how taking risks often leads to invaluable learning opportunities
- Discover the benefit of encouraging your kids to use their ‘figure it out’ muscle
NOTE: That is a photo of ME being weird… and showing off my fashion sense… at a very young age.
Ignite by Mitch Matthews