02 Jun Pat Flynn | Will your BIG idea fly?
In this episode of the DREAM. THINK. DO. podcast, we’ll talk about our guest Pat Flynn new book that fits perfectly well with the DREAM. THINK. DO-er mindset!
Have you ever been hit with an idea and you’re like, “Wow! That could really work!”?
But then there’s a voice that says, “Well . . . maybe not so much.”
And what happens next?
Well… you feel stuck because you’re not sure whether the idea will fly or not.
In this episode, we head straight into the “Could this really work?” question with a true entrepreneurial force of nature—Pat Flynn!
Through his “Smart Passive Income” blog and wildly popular podcast, Pat reaches hundreds of thousands of people every month, covering topics in online entrepreneurship, digital marketing and lifestyle business.
Today, I talk with him about his new book, “Will It Fly?” — an awesome read that fits so freakishly well with the DREAM. THINK. DO-er mindset, it’s as if Pat wrote it just for us!
In this episode, you will . . .
- Understand why it’s so important to know your destination before you take action
- Gain confidence by realizing the benefits of not being the first to market
- Get great insights from Pat’s Three P’s (places, people, products) so you can know where to find customers
- Be blown away by Pat’s customer PLAN (problems, language, anecdotes, need) so you can build a business that works
- See the magic of some of Pat’s awesome “Google sniper tricks”