31 Mar Margaret Heffernan PhD | LOSE THE SUPER CHICKENS
In this episode of the DREAM.THINK.DO. podcast, Margaret Heffernan, renowned global business advisor, talks about corporate mythology, “super chickens”, and more!
Have you unknowingly created a super chicken situation at your company?
No, really… this is a serious question.
What’s a “super chicken”? Well, it’s just one of the many fascinating and tradition-challenging ideas that my guest, Margaret Heffernan PhD, talks about today.
She’s a renowned global business advisor who specializes in creating cultures of high achievers and super collaborators. She’s also the author of five books, and her multiple TED Talks have been viewed by millions. If you’re interested in the key to creating productive project teams, you’ll want to listen to today’s episode.
Margaret will not only blow your mind as she overturns a lot of corporate mythology; she’ll also give simple, no-frills ideas that can yield exceptional team results.
In this episode, you will . . .
- Gain insights on how to get the best performance from people
- Learn the critical ingredient for new ideas and innovation (It’s not what you think)
- Get specific advice for encouraging collaboration and sustaining high-achievement
- Start to rethink your old assumptions about the value of competition
- Hear why the fear of conflict can have devastating effects
- Learn how to get team members to know, understand, and appreciate each other—and why that’s so important
- Find out what the heck “super chickens” are and why they matter