28 Jul Honoree Corder | 19-Book Veteran
In this episode of the DREAM. THINK. DO. podcast, be ready to write your first book with tips from book veterans with Honoree Corder!
Are you ready to write your first book? That’s right – not just your one book, but the first book of many. If so, you won’t want to miss Honorée’s failproof tips for cultivating a writing schedule, creating duplicable themes, and writing to solve your audience’s pain points.
If you’re a professional in any field, writing a book is the best calling card you can ever create, and long outlasts business cards and emails. There’s no time like the present to start getting more business.
The best part? There’s absolutely nothing getting in your way… not even being a bad writer, because all it takes to write a book is a great idea, hard work, and an amazing team of talented people to help you make it happen.
Tune in today and start writing!
In this episode, you will…
- Learn not to allow writer’s block to be a part of your vocabulary
- Understand that hard work, patience, and a great team add up to great books
- Get Honorée’s failproof steps to writing your first book
- Hear why having a daily writing routine is key to finishing your book
- Realize that nothing happens overnight, but one foot in front of the other gets you there!
You’ll be planning your publication date by the end of this episode!
[Tweet ““Behavior drives success.” – Honorée Corder”]
Tall Order by Honorée Corder
On Writing by Stephen King
Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz & Dan Kennedy
The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod