29 Sep Peter Nichols , A Dream with Sole | An interview with Wilcox Boots founder
In this DREAM THINK DO interview, Peter Nichols joins me to discuss that fateful trip, his tips for pursuing big, audacious dreams… AND we talk about one key to a business that’s changed everything for him.
In this episode of the DREAM. THINK. DO. podcast, be ready to reach your dreams!
After a fateful afternoon in rainy Guatemala, Peter Nichols found himself with a new pair of boots and a new dream.
That’s sometimes how it happens. You get hit with a new dream… right out of the blue. (Or in Pete’s case… right out of a rain cloud!)
Fast forward a few years… Peter Nichols is the founder of WILCOX Boots.
His company has over 3000 customers in 27 countries and counting!
We dive into:
- The story behind how WILCOX Boots got started
- How he started small with a big dream (ie. he had no $$$)
- His keys for getting started and staying with it
- Some critical concepts for successful social media
- And… we dive into questions from Dream.Think.Doer’s too!
[Tweet “”We’re really fortunate to live in a time where anything can be done online.” – Peter Nichols”]
DREAM. THINK. DO. website
Follow Peter Nichols