17 Mar Carrie Wilkerson | Designing a life on your own terms!
In this episode of the DREAM.THINK.DO. podcast, author and speaker, Carrie Wilkerson shares her business strategies and experience as a top small business influencer.
You know I’m all about inspiring you and equipping you so you can do more of the work you were put on the planet to do.
My guest for today’s DREAM. THINK. DO. episode wants that for you too! Her name is Carrie Wilkerson, and she’s known as the “Barefoot Executive.”
Carrie is a best-selling author and international speaker. She’s been featured on CNN and Fox Business News. Plus, she’s been named one of the country’s top small business influencers by Forbes.
She’s a highly sought-after business and marketing consultant who’s worked with people like Dr. John Maxwell and Zig Ziglar, as well as organizations like Google!
But most importantly… she’s done all of this on her own terms… and by putting her priorities as a wife and mom (of four kiddos) at the top of the list.
In this episode, you will…
- Learn how Carrie went from bagging groceries for tips to running her own successful business from home and sharing it with the world
- Discover ways to enhance your creativity
- Learn how to examine your potential & recognize your value
- Find out how to create things, products and services that will reward you based on your efforts
- Discover how you can live life… more on YOUR own terms!
Facebook | Carrie Wilkerson