08 Sep CREATE a Life You Want to Live! I HGTV’s Michele Brown
Find out from today’s guest, HGTV’s Michele Brown.
In this episode of the DREAM. THINK. DO. podcast, start creating the life you want to live!
How in the world do you take an idea and turn it into a TV show!?
In fact, we dig into Michele Brown story of having no cash to put towards her dream of having her own show… but how she figured out a way!
Her creative approach helped her to produce a demo reel that not only got her on HGTV but PBS, DIY and Rachel Ray!
Tune in for an inspirational story from an artisan, craftsperson, entrepreneur, and TV personality about how to discover your passion, then build a career on it.
In this episode, you will…
- Get tips on discovering through doing, to uncover your big idea!
- Hear about one fatal trap that stops people before they even get started (and how to avoid it!)
- Discover what ‘complementary dreams’ are, and how to leverage them
- Realize how one key concept made all the difference for Michele
- Learn how Michele was able to convince Hollywood that she could produce her show right from her backyard!
Don’t miss it.
[Tweet ““Don’t wait for somebody to tell you it’s a good idea.” – Michele B.”]
DREAM. THINK. DO. website
Michele B.’s Twitter @SimplyMichele