30 Aug BIG Dream Gathering – Des Moines – Tuesday, September 25th!
We’re bringing the BIG Dream Gathering back to Des Moines!
On Tuesday, September 25… we’ll be partnering with Grand View University to hold a BIG Dream Gathering that is open to the public!
- DATE: Tuesday, September 25th
- TIME: Here’s the schedule
- Registration: 6 to 6:30 pm
- Mitch (BDG co-founder) speaks: 6:30 to 7:15 pm
- Dreaming BIG: 7:15 to 9 pm
- LOCATION: Grand View University’s Johnson Wellness Center
(Click here for directions)
- COST: Thanks to the partnership with Grand View University… the BDG is FREE to attend!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you’ve attended a BDG… then you know that the BIG Dream Gathering is a fun and safe event that allows people to think about some of their big goals and dreams, write them down and post them anonymously. Then everyone is encouraged to go around the room to look at the other dreams posted and offer ideas, connections or an encouraging word!
We’ve had some amazing stories come from these events. But in the end… the BIG Dream Gathering is simply about real people helping each other with their big dreams!
So… whether you feel like you know exactly what you’d write down… or you’re not sure if you still remember what some of your big dreams even are… the BIG Dream Gathering is for you!
Come… have some fun… be inspired… dream big!
Lastly, this is a family-friendly event… so parents feel free to bring your kids. Kids… feel free to bring your parents! And hey… just as importantly… bring your friends and your favorite co-workers too!
What is it like?
Here’s a short video that gives you a taste of the BIG Dream Gathering experience…
BIG DREAM GATHERING FAQ:
Here are some links if you’re new to the BDG…
- How did it get started? Click here
- Who’s behind it? Click here
- What are some examples of BIG Dreams to come out of the BDG? Click here
- How to contact us? Click here
We can’t wait to see you on Tuesday, September 25th at Grand View University!
We’ll all be dreaming big together!