05 Oct 385: Lisa Even – 3 Keys to Spark a Joy-Filled Mindset [and life!]
Lisa Even is BACK!!! (I bet you remember her from episode 366!)
Lisa is a keynote speaker, success coach and a self-proclaimed “joy connoisseur!” Through her keynotes, workshops and coaching… she’s helped countless people to transform their personal and professional lives to create more JOY and to HAVE “GOOD RIPPLE EFFECT.”
In our first interview… we talked about how Lisa is on a mission to help organizations… leaders… teams… and individuals… to have GOOD RIPPLE EFFECT and it was a great conversation! So I suggest you go back and check it out.
But I’m VERY excited to say that Lisa has a brand new book coming out.
It’s called “Joy is My Job!” It’s a book to spark joy-filled mindsets, moments and experiences!
So… I invited her back to talk about the stories and strategies she’s packed into this book… so we can experience more JOY in our daily lives!
GET YOUR SCORE!
Have YOU ever thought about becoming a Life Coach, Success Coach or Business Coach… but you’ve wondered whether it would be a good fit for YOU?
Let’s get YOUR predictability of success score: www.mitchmatthews.com/cpsa
That’s right! Download the Coaching Predictability of Success Assessment to see if becoming a successful and profitable Coach is right for YOU!
MORE ON LISA EVEN:
Lisa’s site: www.LisaEven.com
Lisa on Insta: https://www.instagram.com/even.lisa/
Lisa on the Facebooks: https://www.facebook.com/lisaeven11
Lisa on LinkedIn: Click here
Check out Mitch’s NEW Daily PODCAST:
ENCOURAGING THE ENCOURAGERS
You can now check out Mitch’s new DAILY podcast called “ENCOURAGING THE ENCOURAGERS” anywhere you listen to podcasts.
It’s specifically designed for coaches, speakers and content creators and provides quick doses of inspiration, str
ategy AND… of course… encouragement!
Check out: www.encouragingtheencouragers.com!
Find it on Apple Podcasts: Click here
Find it on Spotify: Click here
Find it on Anchor: Click here
Find it on Google: Click here
RELATED DREAM THINK DO EPISODES:
Episode 366 – Be sure to check out Lisa’s FIRST Dream Think Do interview on having more “Ripple Effect!”
Episode 342 – The Gratitude Secret Weapon: Click here
Episode 255 – Meet 50 Interesting People This Year… even if you’re an Introvert: Click here
MINUTE BY MINUTE:
- 00:02 Introduction to the show and our conversation surrounding joy!
- 02:25 Welcome with special guest, Lisa Event, keynote speaker and success coach
- 04:58 Why is joy so important and why should we be talking more about it?
- 08:04 Lisa talks about how joy is a choice and is not limited to just one area of life, but in all areas
- 10:26 Lisa breaks down what starts to happen when families are actively pursuing joy
- 13:02 What are the barriers that keep us from experiencing joy and how do we get past them?
- 15:13 What is a “joy list” and how do you create one?
- 17:51 Lisa gives strategies for people who are lacking joy or feel that they don’t deserve it
- 22:07 Here are some fun ways to plan and mix up ways to experience joy as a family
- 23:50 Is it possible to experience joy in the workplace and still be efficient?
- 27:16 The release of Lisa’s new book and where to get a hold of it!
- 28:34 Learn more about Lisa’s conference, Rising Tides!
- 30:55 How to push through your doubts and just start something you believe in
I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU:
How about YOU!? What stood out to you from this and the strategies that Lisa offered?
Plus… I’m curious. If you’re trying to experience more joy… what’s something that works for YOU?
Lastly… PLEASE share this very fun/powerful episode with someone who YOU think would appreciate it and/or might be needing it… right now! They’ll thank you!
Know I’m rooting for you!