04 May 361: LOVE is a PRACTICE (3 Surprising Keys to a Thriving Relationship) with John David Mann and Ana Gabriel Mann
We’re talking with Ana Gabriel Mann and John David Mann. Ana earned her degree in clinical psychology before going on to serve as an educator, therapist, corporate trainer, speaker, and coach. Her hubby is John an award-winning author… who’s co-written more than 30 books!
That list includes four New York Times bestsellers and five national bestsellers. I have to say that one of my absolute favorites was his classic parable called The Go-Giver which he co-authored with Bob Burg who’s been on DREAM THINK DO twice! I’ve been wanting to have these two on the show for as long as I can remember!
Partly… because The Go-Giver helped to save my career a number of years ago. And partly because this couple is a powerhouse! I’m soooooooo happy to say that they’ve written a book together called “The Go-Giver Marriage” and it’s sooooooo good. We’re going to talk about it and so much more… so let’s get to this!
MORE INFO ON JOHN DAVID MANN AND ANA GABRIEL MANN:
Find The Go-Giver Marriage on Amazon: Click Here
Where you can find John:
Where you can find Ana:
RELATED DREAM THINK DO EPISODES:
- A Deep Dive with Mitch Mtthews: 4 Keys to Planning a Dream Date – Episode 348: www.mitchmatthews.com/348
- Sara Haines and Max Shifrin: Love and Living in the “New Normal” – Episode 265: www.mitchmatthews.com/265
- Melissa and Mitch Matthews: Being Bilingual in the 5 Love Languages – Episode 214: www.mitchmatthews.com/214
DREAM THINK DO MINUTE BY MINUTE:
- 0:02 Why today’s episode is pure AWESOME
- 1:07 Why you should still listen even if you’re single
- 3:13 Get to know John David & Ana Mann
- 6:41 Why now is the best time to talk about the Go-Giver marriage
- 10:27 John and Ana’s top “secret” to a great marriage
- 17:30 Appreciating your spouse takes practice
- 20:00 What “for better or for worse” practically looks like
- 28:43 How to approach your spouse if something needs to change
- 34:22 One thing the Manns wish more people knew
- 37:41 Mitch’s minute and biggest takeaways
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
How about YOU!? What stood out to you from what John and Ana had to share? More importantly… what’s something you’re going to try?
Also, let’s hear YOUR tips and strategies. What’s something that works for YOU to keep a relationship healthy and thriving?
And hey… what questions do YOU still have? Comment and let me know!
And PLEASE share this special episode with someone who YOU think would appreciate it and/or might be needing it… right now! They’ll thank you!