25 May 325: Rachel Rodgers – Developing a Millionaire Mindset
Her dream has been to teach women—especially women of color—how to end the cycle of overworking, under-earning, and financial stress, once and for all. She’s the creator and host of the wildly successful “Hello Seven Podcast.”
And her brand new book was just released and it has been an instant BESTSELLER. It’s called “We Should All Be Millionaires: A Woman’s Guide to Earning More, Building Wealth, and Gaining Economic Power. Rodgers has been featured in Time, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Fast Company… just to name a few.
She resides in North Carolina with her husband and four kids on their 53-acre ranch! How awesome is THAT? She’s truly living the DREAM THINK DO life and I can’t wait to dive into her story… so let’s get to this!
Rachel Rodger’s Website: https://helloseven.co/
Rachel’s Instagram: instagram.com/rachrodgersesq/
Hello Seven’s Instagram: instagram.com/hello7co/
OTHER DREAM THINK DO EPISODES TO HELP WITH YOUR MILLIONAIRE MINDSET:
DTD Episode 233: Jaime Cross – She asked for a Billion Dollar Idea
DTD Episode 228: J Lee – Let me go do it like it’s never been done before
RACHEL RODGERS EPISODE MINUTE BY MINUTE:
- 0:02 What to expect today
- 2:24 Welcome Rachel Rodgers
- 3:40 Conversation starts
- 6:05 What life was like for Rachel growing up
- 11:16 Giving yourself permission to make a career change
- 15:48 Don’t let people talk you out of your ideas
- 17:30 Why we should all build wealth
- 23:40 Becoming a millionaire stats with your mindset
- 33:11 Practical tools you can use to start making the money you want
- 41:15 What Rachel wishes she would have known sooner
- 43:42 Mitch’s biggest takeaways
I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!:
What did YOU think? I want to hear from YOU!
Which stories stood out to you? Where are you needing/wanting to work on your money mindset?
What’s something that really resonated with you (big or small)?
And… most importantly… what’s something you’re going to DO (big or small) as a result?
Seriously… let me know. I can’t wait to hear from you!