18 May 324 – 3 (surprising) Keys to Managing your Emotions
She’s also the author of “Soul Uprising – which is an incredible book that encourages entrepreneurs and business leaders to trust their purpose and embrace IMPACT as the true measurement of success. Erin joined us back in episode 253…where we talked about how you can be strong AND authentic.
It’s a powerful episode and one of our most popular of 2020… so I encourage you to go back and check it out. Since that time, Erin has continued in her leadership at Entrepreneurial Technologies… AND she’s also found herself consulting entrepreneurs and other business leaders to navigate the wild emotional ride of entrepreneurship and leadership… in life in general… as well as during crazy times.
We recently reconnected and as I heard about that work… I wanted to have her back on the show to talk about some of the strategies she uses herself… and well as what she suggests for her clients… especially when it comes to our emotions… and thriving at any time… but especially during unpredictable times. So let’s get to it!
Erin’s first DTD appearance: https://mitchmatthews.com/253
ERIN’S BOOK: “Soul Uprising”
ERIN’S WEBSITE: erinrollenhagen.com
ERIN’S INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/erollenhagen
ERIN ROLLENHAGEN MINUTE BY MINUTE:
- 0:02 Can you resonate with this?
- 3:36 Welcome back Erin Rollenhagen!
- 5:54 One myth about emotions that most leaders believe
- 9:26 The most common answer to “How are you?”
- 10:14 How to start freeing up your schedule
- 14:45 Categorizing your schedule
- 20:38 Practical tools that make your schedule easier
- 25:35 Is your ego running your schedule?
- 32:18 How Erin avoids burnout
- 38:10 What Erin wishes she knew earlier
- 39:25 Mitch’s biggest takeaways
I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!:
What did YOU think? I want to hear from YOU!
Which strategies stood out to you? Where are you needing/wanting to work on your emotions and being more intentional about your emotional state?
What’s something that really resonated with you (big or small)? And… most importantly… what’s something you’re going to DO (big or small) as a result?
Seriously… let me know. I can’t wait to hear from you!