01 Oct 4 Master Tips for Navigating Change
My guest is Michael Diettrich-Chastain, the founder and CEO of Arc Integrated. Michael is an international speaker and consultant who focuses on leadership, emotional intelligence and change management. His writing has been featured in Time, Money, Monster, Entrepreneur and The Washington Post. His new book is called “Changes – The Busy Professional’s Guide to Reducing Stress, Accomplishing Goals and Mastering Adaptability.”
IN THE INTERVIEW:
We dig into the Four Master TIPS for NAVIGATING CHANGE.
With over a decade of work with thousands of clients in the fields of organizational consulting, executive coaching and psychotherapy, Michael Diettrich-Chastain understands the need for intentional change and the stress of surprise change.
In our interview, we dig into the four KEYS to dealing with change.
These strategies will help you ask the right questions and focus on the right things, so stress, assumptions, pressure, and expectations won’t hijack your day and take you off course. This conversation is jam-packed with actionable strategies and tools you can start using right away.
Quick Episode Summary:
- 0.02 What to expect today!
- 1:02 The opportunity you don’t want to miss
- 2:55 Welcome Michael to the show!
- 4:41 Michael’s relationship with change
- 7:30 Four tips to navigate change
- 10:25 Why you resist change
- 13:42 Asking for help
- 16:25 Having an unbiased input
- 18:28 How to manage stress
- 20:57 How your mindset impacts your emotions
- 21:46 The importance of sleep
- 24:35 Michael’s final thoughts
- 26:26 Mitch’s biggest takeaways