07 Mar James Whittaker | Think and Grow Rich for 2018
Mitch interviews successful author and entrepreneur, James Whittaker. With Napoleon Hill’s ‘Think and Grow Rich’ principles in mind, James interviewed successful entrepreneurs, thought-leaders and athletes like: Grant Cardone (property magnate), Barbara Corcoran (VC and star of ‘Shark Tank’) Rob Dyrdek (Skateboarder and millionaire business mogul), Warren Moon (first African-American quarterback to be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame), Ocean Ramsey (global shark conservationist) and many others. Whittaker and his team took their findings and created ‘Think and Grow Rich The Legacy’ – A feature-length docudrama and new book. Mitch talked with him about what he’s learned and how to apply these powerful concepts… today.
I love James Whittaker’s story.
He loved Napoleon Hill’s classic book, ‘Think and Grow Rich.’ That’s not a big surprise. This book has sold well over 100 million copies and has been a world-wide phenomenon.
But James and his team decided it was time to update this classic and make it more accessible and applicable for our era.
Armed with Hill’s principles, James interviewed successful entrepreneurs, thought-leaders and athletes from around the globe.
He talked with people like:
- Grant Cardone (property magnate)
- Barbara Corcoran (VC and star of ‘Shark Tank’)
- Rob Dyrdek (Skateboarder and millionaire business mogul)
- Warren Moon (First African-American quarterback to be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame)
- Ocean Ramsey (Global shark conservationist)
- Bob Proctor (Best selling author and success coach)
Plus, he and his team dug in even deeper into the stories behind Napoleon’s original interviewees.
Their findings are fascinating, powerful and refreshingly simple!
James wrote a book about what he found out. Plus he became Executive Producer for a feature-length film called, “Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy.”
In our interview, we talk about:
- Why people fail (and 3 keys to avoid failing)
- The biggest surprises from his interviews
- What makes some people achieve more (and do it consistently)
- How YOU can take an idea and create a book and movie
- The principle James says changed his life for the better… and how it uses it daily
It’s a fascinating conversation.
Listen in. You’ll be glad you did.
To find out more about the film, go here: tgrmovie.com
Also, be sure to leave a comment and let me know what stood out to you. Was it a story? A strategy? That awesome accent? What was it. Let me know. I can’t wait to hear from you.