06 Oct Beating Decision Fatigue I A deep dive with Mitch
In this episode of the DREAM. THINK. DO. podcast, learn how to beat decision fatigue.
Do you find yourself mentally exhausted at the end of the day?
If you’re like most… the answer is, “Heck yes.”
That might be due to something called “Decision Fatigue.”
I’ve been getting a lot of questions on this subject… so I dug into the topic (and some real-world solutions) for this week’s deep dive!
Decision fatigue affects everyone… but some learn to beat it.
Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg and others have taken it seriously… and have learned to overcome it by using the simple but powerful strategies we’ll discuss.
- What is DF and why does it matter
- Simple strategies for thinking clearer and making better decisions throughout your day
- How to “stack” your day to be productive
- Hacks for “decision clearing”
- Ways to better manage your to-do list
Whether you have a demanding career, a stressful schedule, a busy family or even a big purchase in your future… you’re probably getting pounded by decision fatigue.
Let’s help you beat it!
DREAM. THINK. DO. website